1. This promotion is based on skill and the information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust ACN 2298877206 of Mrs Macquaries Road Sydney NSW 2000, Australia ('Promoter') and the promotion is managed by Hyper Hyper Marketing (ABN50 736 441 563) of 106 Elimatta Road, Mona Vale, NSW 2103 ('Hyper Hyper').
3. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 and over only. Employees of the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, New Caledonia Tourism, Hyper Hyper Marketing and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
4. The Win a trip to New Caledonia Promotion commences on Saturday, 1 February 2014 at 10:00am AEST and ends on Sunday,
3 August 2014 at midday 12:00 AEDT (the Promotion Period).
5. Entrants must register their entry at the microsite at rewardsat.yourgardens.com.au and click on the links to upload their photo that matches the listed landmark. To demonstrate skill, entrants must also have taken the correct photo of the matching landmark AND have the most amount of points at the end of the promotion period.
6. Entrants must also include their First Name, Surname, Email, Suburb and Postcode.
7. Multiple entries into the promotion are allowed by the same person.
7.1 Each entry will only receive a maximum of 3 votes by the same person and will be verified by email address and IP address.
7.2 All entries become and remain the property of the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust and their selected Partners.
8. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. It is the responsibility of the entrants who are eligible to notify the Promoter of any change of contact details during the Promotion Period.
GRAND PRIZE - Trip to New Caledonia
9. The winning entry will be selected from all Eligible Entrants and will be selected at the Promoter's offices of the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust by 11 am on Thursday 7 August 2014. The Winning Entrant will be notified by email and their name will be published on the Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust website .
10. The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
Holiday for 2 people to New Caledonia valued up to AU$5,500 (RRP) (GST included) and includes:
(i) 2x economy class airfares from Sydney airport to Noumea airport, flying Air Calin including transfers, levies and fuel taxes.
(ii) 2x airport transfers from Noumea airport to Hilton Le Promenade Noumea and returning to Noumea airport.
(iii) 2x nights accommodation at Hilton Le Promenade. Accommodation is based on standard room for two people sharing.
(iv) 2x boat transfers to L'Escapade Island Resort return to Hilton Le Promenade Noumea
(iv) 3x nights accommodation of L’Escapade Island Resort. Accommodation is based on standard room for two people sharing.
(v) A day guided trip with Caledonia Tours for 2 people to the RivièreBleue (Blue River National Park) with a BBQ lunch provided.
(vi) Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
(vii) The Prize does not include travel insurance, spending money, hotel mini bar, room service charges or any other activities, other than listed above.No cash or alternative prize will be offered.
(viii) The prize is valid from 1 October 2014 to 1 October 2015. Prize can be redeemed subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other prize or promotion.
12. Any unused portion of the Grand Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any cancellation fees and other costs will be at the Winning Entrant's expense.
13. At the end of the Promotion Period, a Bonus Prizes will be offered to entrants who voted for valid photos and have provided valid contact details.
14. The Bonus Prize will be called 'Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Escape Prize' and will consist of:
* Weekend or a mid-week three night stay in the Jungle Lodge at the Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah for 2 people
* Complimentary Lunch for two in the Tomah Gardens Restaurant overlooking magnificent views of the Garden and surrounding
* Two person Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Aboriginal Heritage Tour
* Double pass to Scenic World valued at $600
15. Bonus Prize winner will be notified by email. The vouchers will be posted to the winner within 5 days of notification.
16. Vouchers or any unused portion of tickets are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter or Hyper Hyper which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. The Promoter and/or Hyper Hyper are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
19. Eligible Entrants enter and participate in the Promotion at their own risk. The Promoter and/or Hyper Hyper shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. It is a condition of accepting the Prizes that the winner (and companion/s) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. The Promoter or Hyper Hyper reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency prior to awarding the Prizes. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit their prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
24. The Promoter or Hyper Hyper reserves the right to conduct security verification checks in connection with this Promotion at their absolute discretion. Prize winners may be required to sign a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the Prizes.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance the laws.